- Ohki T, Veith FJ. Endovascular Repair of Ruptured, AAAs In treating AAAs, endovascular repair may hold the key over open repair to lowering mortality. Endovascular Today. January 2004;47-51.
- Mealy K, Salman A. The true incidence of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms. Eur J Vasc Surg 1988;2:405-8.
- Johansen K, Kohler TR, Nicholls SC, et al. Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm: the Harborview experience. J Vasc Surg 1991;13:240-5; discussion 245-7.
- Heikkinen M, Salenius J, Zeitlin R, et al. The fate of AAA patients referred electively to vascular surgical unit. Scand J Surg 2002;91:345-52.
- Brown PM, Pattenden R, Vernooy C, Zelt DT, Gutelius JR. Selective management of abdominal aortic aneurysms in a prospective measurement program. J Vasc Surg. 1996;23:213–220.
- Vascular Disease Foundation. AAA: Risk Factors. http://www.vdf.org/diseaseinfo/aaa/riskfactors.php. Accessed August 3, 2009.
- Society for Vascular Surgery. Protect Yourself From An AAA Rupture. http://www.vascularweb.org/patients/prevention/aaa_rupture.html. Accessed August 3, 2009.